In Haiti

6 ladies were in Haiti for 2 weeks. We were helping and giving at orphanages and for building projects. Be a part of this and pray and/or give!!

news from Kim in Hiati June 20 2012

Hi Friends, My apologies that I have not kept in better contact with everyone.  I am sitting here on a wednesday night at 830pm with Josiah by my side, which he is supposed to be in bed, but I am a softy tonight:) and I have a few thoughts that I thought I would share with everyone.
I am doing well in Haiti.  I love what God has called me to do and I love working with Ms. Lynn but I had a tough few weeks with lonliness.  And I have looked at my life and thought how can I be lonely when I have so many people around me and I am so busy and loved, but I guess that is the challenge that sometimes we look like everything is great but sometimes their is something missing and this morning as I was playing tennis i said to God, "God may my joy truly only come from you, because if I look for man to fill me, or the children to give me joy, or the orphanage and mission to run perfectly, or God to bring my prince charming:) or whatever it is that I think will make me happy and bring me joy then I will be on a rollercoaster ride, but if I can learn to see you and hear from you Father and receive my joy from you then it will be constant."  So that my friends is my prayer me and for you.  As we walk through life may our joy come from above where He is the only constant in our lives.
Other that that I am doing well.  The boys are great.  They are so much fun.  They are being potty trained right now, so that is exciting.  We have still working through the adoption...
Goto Kim O'Dwyer's Facebook to read the rest of her update! :) click here

No comments:

Post a Comment