In Haiti

6 ladies were in Haiti for 2 weeks. We were helping and giving at orphanages and for building projects. Be a part of this and pray and/or give!!

Post from the New Life Childrens' Home Blog

I know that New Life is a Children's Home and Rescue Center, but it is so much more... it is an oasis in the middle of a broken country. The kids that are here came with no hope...they were dying, broken with heartaches and pasts that we could not even begin to understand. Some that have come, I have said to myself... how will they ever smile again? How will they ever laugh? Their sadness is unbearable.

But as I look out today I know what it takes... I see and hear the proof every day...

The secret to mending these children's pasts, is GOD and LOVE put together.

To read the rest of the story, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment