In Haiti

6 ladies were in Haiti for 2 weeks. We were helping and giving at orphanages and for building projects. Be a part of this and pray and/or give!!

Update from Kim O'Dwyer from Haiti!!


here's Kim with her new niece! :)
hey folks!
I haven't been here much, as life kinda moved on, and Haiti was so long ago! BUT!!! Kim O'Dwyer came to town and shared last night (I know, i should have posted that so you all could have come if you didn't know about it already! Sorry!! It's actually kinda sad how life moves on from things like that- things that are important and you wish could stick with you and change you FOREVER!! Seeing Kim's photos and hearing her heart again, has totally lit a fire under me to get involved again! I want to help and be a part of her work over there. Would you pray with me for ways that we can do that? check out my online Auction Fundraiser for how you can get involved too! :)

For starters, I want to let you know how much her mission organization is growing and what God is doing through her over there!! There are some great changes and very exciting growth! She has an elderly home, a church, a school and is working on a medical clinic/hospital for the region she lives in.

 from Kim, "Hi Friends, i wanted to post some pictures about my travels here in Canada. I have been having a great trip seeing my family and friends and being here for the birth of my niece. I have also been doing a lot of speaking and sharing about Mission of Grace and enjoyed a great Easter with my family. BUT i sure miss my Haitian family and Ms. Lynn, but i am told they are doing great, i will see them all next Saturday" 

Her little orphanage that started with 8 babies, has grown to 30!! above is the latest photo

Here is pictures of the school that now teaches 80 children! They have also seen how much the children can actually study and learn when they dont have empty tummies, and have started to give them 2 meals a day as well as free school and uniforms!


 This school building is also their church, which has grown so much! i will try to get my hands on some of those pictures for you too, so stay tuned! ;)  The Lord has provided so much in the way of food, medical care, dental care, and construction through YWAM and other teams that have come through Haiti!




this is Josiah April 2010

Josiah is now a very healthy toddler thanks to Kim and her staff!

Stay tuned, i will be posting more pics and stories as i get them from Kim :) 
Much love, Christine Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment